|Posted on December 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM|
At Beyond The Spa, we recommend that you to do regular breast self- massage everyday. The best time would be right after you shower, but it can be at any time of the day. This weekly routine should be considered as an exercise, and it does not have to be complicated, 5 minutes is all you need.
The following 6 steps provide a very basic yet effective way of familiarizing yourself with the breast area. Many women are uncomfortable with doing self exams let alone massages so having a step by step guide makes the process more comfortable to perform.
- Start by using the hand opposite the breast you massage (right hand, left breast, left hand, right breast).Apply defining gel, begin with light to moderate pressure using circular strokes working out from the nipple and into the underarm and then back into the middle of your chest (breast bone)
- Using a circular motion, just move your fingers around the breast.
- Gently massage and knead each breast. You can gently lift each breast and gently apply pressure. Use only light to moderate pressure as this will help move fluids out of the breast.
- Using both hands, gently twist each breast in a kind of wringing motion.
- Again, with the opposite hand, use the flat part of your fingers to gently lift the tissue beginning at the underarm toward the nipple.
- Place your fingers on your breastbone until you find the valleys in between your ribs. Using your fingers, gently follow the grooves of your ribs and move all the way up from your breastbone to collar bone. Then move your fingers back to your breastbone and gently follow the grooves of your ribs all the way to the bottom of your rib cage.
Massaging the breasts, however, is good for promoting their health and for giving it a firm and beautiful appearance.
Indeed, breast massage is one of the best ways to help create a more beautiful bustline by helping to shape, tone and promote growth of the breast and the area surrounding the breast.
Categories: Breast Lift